Famous And Rare Gems From The Icon

Audrey Hepburn: Timeless Quotes for Inspiration

Famous and Rare Gems from the Icon

Audrey Hepburn, the legendary actress and humanitarian, left an indelible mark on the world. Beyond her iconic roles and graceful presence, she also imparted wisdom through her inspiring quotes that continue to resonate today. Here are some of Audrey Hepburn's most famous and rare gems:

On Beauty and Kindness

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

On Overcoming Challenges

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'." - Audrey Hepburn

On Authenticity and Confidence

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

On Love and Relationships

"Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; love is a flower, you got to let it grow." - Audrey Hepburn

On Life and Happiness

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn

"I don't want to be perfect. I just want to be myself." - Audrey Hepburn

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present." - Audrey Hepburn

Rare and Thought-Provoking Quotes

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

"We are not perfect. We never will be. But in our imperfections, we are beautiful." - Audrey Hepburn

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Audrey Hepburn

Audrey Hepburn's quotes continue to inspire and uplift, reminding us of the importance of kindness, perseverance, authenticity, and living a life filled with love and purpose. Share these timeless gems with others to spread positivity and empower yourself and those around you.


No comments :

Post a Comment